At SO & CO we encourage your questions and feedback. We are just as passionate about the watches that we manufacture as you are in wearing them. We are committed to working together with you to improve our systems, service and ultimately the final watches that we offer to you. We invite you to join the family here at SO & CO and give us your thoughts about any aspect of our product and company!
SO & CO New York Street
1901 8th Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11215
WARRANTY AND REPAIRS
Your SO & CO watch is backed by a comprehensive international warranty.
The warranty information card comes in the box with your watch. Your SO & CO watch as purchased from an Authorized SO & CO Reseller is in original and tested condition and should only be serviced by qualified professionals at our SO & CO Service Center during the warranty period in accordance with the terms of our International Warranty.
If your SO & CO watch was purchased from any source other than a reseller recognized as an Authorized SO & CO Reseller, or is serviced or repaired by unqualified third parties, it may be subject to alterations from its original condition which is beyond the control of SO & CO. In such an event, since we cannot guarantee the quality standards of an altered watch, your SO & CO Warranty will not be valid. In such cases, you will have to rely on the seller’s warranty.
At SO & CO, we strive to manufacture watches of superior quality. This is reflected in the accuracy of our watches, the attention to detail in the assembly of the individual cases and movements, and in the life expectancy. Every care is taken to ensure that your watch meets the highest standards before it leaves our factory. Despite our efforts to achieve this level of excellence, should you find that your watch is not functioning properly during the warranty period or after, simply send it to our Service Center for correction of the problem.
Experience shows that we are able to complete most repairs within six weeks. However, some watches need a little special attention and in those cases, it is not uncommon to require ten to twelve weeks. Should your watch be among those few, please understand that we are only concerned with the performance of your watch once you receive it back. We ask for both your understanding and patience in this case.
Shipping: The product owner will be responsible for shipping the watch to and from us. A flat rate of $10.00 for domestic (within the USA) shipments and $20.00 for international shipments will be charged, which should be submitted by means of a check or money order payable in USD.
Please note: we do not ship to P.O. Box addresses. Also note the following:
1. Include a Copy of your purchase invoice or receipt with the date on it.
2. Include a check or money order payable to SO & CO New York for the total amount due for the Shipping & Handling.
3. Include a note describing the problem.
4. Include a return address of EXACTLY WHERE THE WATCH IS TO BE SHIPPED, and day time telephone number.
5. It is a good practice to insure the watch with the shipper.
6. If your watch is not covered under our warranty, you will be charged for the repair cost.
7. Please do not include your original SO & CO watch box (or any other special boxes) when sending in your watch for service. Your boxes will not be returned.
8. If you do not include the Return Shipping & Handling Fee we will not return the watch until payment is received.
Send your watch to:
SO & CO Service Center
1901 8th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Should you require assistance from anyone from our office, our phone number is: 718.663.3937
Or you can also reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office hours are:
Monday through Thursday – 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. EST
Friday – 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. EST
1. The manufacturer SO & CO declares that all SO & CO watches are covered by an international warranty against any manufacturing defect that will be honored by all authorized SO & CO service centers. The SO & CO warranty is valid for a period of two years (or one year where specified) from the date of purchase of the watch from an authorized reseller. The length of the term is determined by where the watch was purchased and the warranty card that comes enclosed with the watch (stating the length of term). SO & CO will within 24 months from the date of purchase, repair or replace (at SO & CO option), the movement of the watch, free of service charge if such movement proves to be defective in material workmanship under normal use. For quartz watches, the battery is covered by the warranty for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
2. This warranty does not cover the watch case, watch bracelet, straps, crystals or normal wear. This warranty will be void if the watch has been mishandled or used under extraordinary conditions. Unless this watch is labeled as “water resistant” this warranty will also be void if the watch has been submerged in water.
3. This international warranty shall only be valid if the watch has been purchased from a reseller authorized by SO & CO.
4. The warranty card must be presented together with the watch to an authorized SO & CO service center or authorized SO & CO reseller for all in-warranty servicing. Any work performed on a SO & CO watch by an unauthorized person or entity, shall automatically render the international warranty null and void.
5. All SO & CO watches are accompanied with directions for use including recommendations of care and maintenance that should be followed. Any damage resulting from improper use or mistreatment of the watch is not covered under the international warranty.
6. The terms of this international warranty do not in any way restrict or otherwise affect any possible statutory rights to which the consumer may be entitled by law in the country of purchase.
7. If your watch should require service during the period of warranty, please send it along with a copy of your original bill of purchase and a check in the amount of $10.00 for domestic (within the USA) shipments and $20.00 for international shipments.
SO & CO New York
1901 8th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11215